Monday, January 13, 2014

A New Year....A New Group of Students!

Happy 2014! My current students are half way through their stay here in the US, and they couldn't be happier.  One even wants to stay longer while another may return next year.  We all got very lucky, for I have some amazing young ladies living with the best host families a coordinator could ask for!

I cannot believe that the Academic Year in America office is already receiving student applications every day for next school year.  Student profiles are being put on the AYA website daily. So now not only do I have the job of supervising my current students, but I also need to find interested families for the 2014-2015 school year.  
Does your family have a specific interest? Are you skiers? Do you camp a lot? Does your own child horse back ride at a local barn? 
Did you know that you can search for an international student just on their hobby or interest? 

If you have a child that is involved in a very time consuming activity such as dance or horse back riding, I recommend hosting a student that has those same interests.  Makes logistics easier as well as common interests between the children!! 

If you are interested in hosting a student for the 2014-2015 school year or know of a family that might be interested, please contact me.
 jmwebb11@gmail.com 
I can help you search for a student that would be a great match with your family!


No comments:

Post a Comment